[Mailman-Users] URL to obtain List overview page...

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 2 16:52:25 CEST 2007

Andrew Steele wrote:

>Thanks for replying...  It simply produces an invalid URL message within
>the Webmin/Virtualmin interface as if it is looking for an undeclared
>variable - which it finds if the trailing list name is provided.

I looked at your examples.

It seems that the
https://domain/virtualmin-mailman/unauthenticated/listinfo.cgi URI
gets 'errored' in the Webmin/Virtualmin interface and never gets to
Mailman.

I also tried things like

and

and they don't work either. If you can't convince Webmin/Virtualmin
that https://domain/virtualmin-mailman/unauthenticated/listinfo.cgi
are valid URIs, I think you're stuck. I don't think there's any X that
you can put in
https://domain/virtualmin-mailman/unauthenticated/listinfo.cgi/X that
won't be interpreted by Mailman as a list name.