[Mailman-Users] I don't get the message saying that your message ispending to be approved

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 2 16:10:24 CEST 2007

miguel8883 wrote:

>When I send a message to the list I usually got a mail saying that I had a
>message pending to be approved and that I had to go to a url to accept this
>message. Now, I don't get this message, but if I go through the
>administrator's list menu I can accept (or reject or discard) the delivery
>and it's been delivered to all the recipients.
>
>So, do you know how could I mend it? Is there any process that should be
>running or something like that?

There are two possibilities. If VirginRunner is not running, no Mailman
generated messages will be delivered and they will all sit in
qfiles/virgin/ (see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>
for more information).

The other possibility is General Options->admin_immed_notify is set to
'No'.