[Mailman-Users] Stuck Notifications

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 2 05:33:22 CEST 2007

Jon Berry wrote

>I have a mailing list that every day sends me reminders that there are
>messages awaiting moderation, however, when I go to the admin area, there
>are no messages shown.

Unless this is the "-1 requests" of FAQ 3.38, and I doubt that it is,
in every one of these occurrences for which a resolution has been
reported, the problem is that there is a second set of Mailman cron
jobs (or maybe the only set of Mailman cron jobs) that are pointing to
a different (old, test, whatever) Mailman installation.