[Mailman-Users] Base64 Encoding -Greek characters- Part of the problem solved

test at social.soc.uoc.gr test at social.soc.uoc.gr
Sat Apr 28 19:23:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've managed to solve the biggest part of the problem. The problem was
initiated by Mailscanner. For every email in my mail server, the header of
every email was modified and lines like the following were added:

"X-Faculty of Social Sciences-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the
ISP for more information X-Faculty of Social Sciences-MailScanner: Found
to be clean X-Faculty of Social Sciences-MailScanner-From:
test at social.soc.uoc.gr

For some reason this caused mailman to encode emails with base64, so being
unreadable by the recipients.
I reconfigured Mailscanner so as the headers are not modified and my
(happy) recipients can now read the emails.

Regards,

Alex

believed to be clean.