[Mailman-Users] Setting the FONT globally for the mailman GUI?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Wed Apr 25 05:42:25 CEST 2007

Hi All--
Example:

<head>
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/Javascript/GodN.css">
 <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
 <link rel="icon" href="animated_favicon1.gif" type="image/gif">
 <title>Your Title Here</title>

However, note that the "/Javascript/" path in the link above wouldn't
work for Mailman pages, unless the icons parent directory happened to
coincide with the DocumentRoot directory, and there was a Javascript
directory.  On my particular system, Mailman's idea of DocumentRoot
happens to be /var/www, but none of the virtual hosts has a
DocumentRoot anywhere near that. ;-)

I thought about using the link, actually, but since I had to hand-edit
all the template pages and muck about in the Python code anyway, it
seemed like a toss-up whether I pasted a style sheet or a link to a
style sheet.

If there's an easier way, I'm happy to go back and un-edit those files
in order to do less work to use the link. ;-)

Metta,
Ivan