[Mailman-Users] Setting the FONT globally for the mailman GUI?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Apr 24 19:43:39 CEST 2007

At 3:19 PM +0200 4/24/07, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

>  How do I globally set the font the mailman HTML pages use?

Mailman does not (currently) have those kinds of facilities.  See FAQ 3.40.

If you add anything along these lines to Mailman, we would love to
see your modifications be contributed back to the community.

You should also check the SourceForge patches page to see if anyone
else has made this kind of a modification, and contributed their
changes back to the Mailman project, although they may not have (yet)
been accepted into the mainstream codebase.