[Mailman-Users] Server Error When Using admindb Web Page

Catherine Rey crey at cnri.reston.va.us
Fri Apr 20 20:23:50 CEST 2007

I have a list set to hold all incoming messages. I am getting 100+ spam
messages per day.  When using the web page to update the database to
remove them from the queue, I get back (after a long delay) an Internal
Server Error 500 from Apache instead of the web page telling me the
database has been updated.  After getting the Server Error and
requesting the admindb page again, it shows that all messages have been
deleted, so they are being removed from the queue.  This doesn't happen
when the queue contains only 40 - 45 messages or less -- only when the
queue is larger than that.

Any comments on the cause or the fix will be appreciated.

Catherine Rey
crey at cnri.reston.va.us