[Mailman-Users] Support for Cpanel users?

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Tue Apr 17 05:41:51 CEST 2007

Ed,

| Now to "stir the pot" -:), is it possible for a Server
| Provider (bluehost.com is THE BEST with the BEST
| "bang-for-the-buck" and the MOST responsive Tech group I have
| EVER been exposed to!!) to dump the cPanel version of MM and
| do a source install that would work similar to the
| pre-package version??

I doubt you will get a hosting company to do that....

That would require the provider to directly support mailman themselves vs.
keeping it bundled under Cpanel.

It might be a thought to create a FAQ on how to upgrade Cpanel/Plesk to the
latest version of Mailman and keep it up to date.  I'm not familiar with
Cpanel.....

In Service,

Michael Kabot
President - SOAR