[Mailman-Users] HTML causing list-wide bounce?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Apr 16 20:58:25 CEST 2007

At 2:51 PM -0400 4/16/07, Michael Kabot wrote:

>  You & Paul helped me greatly, simply by suggesting it was an MTA filter -
>  which caused me to take a more detailed look at my system and find the Qmail
>  logs - which then pointed to the issue, my hosting provider's relay server
>  rejecting the message.

I'm glad you were able to find the root cause of the problem.

>  I will stay on the mailman-users list to assist others who may be using
>  Plesk.  The hosting providers and SWSOFT will be of no use to those trying
>  to figure out Mailman....

That would be greatly appreciated.  So far as I know, we don't have a
lot of Plesk users on the list, although we do get questions related
to Mailman under Plesk.  Since we don't have or use Plesk ourselves,
it's difficult for us to help debug some of those problems.

Thanks again!