[Mailman-Users] list of disabled address?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 16 17:10:25 CEST 2007

Gerardo Herzig wrote:

>Hi all. I would like to know if there is some way to view all the
>accounts who has been disabled (p.e. due for a bounce threshold limit
>reached) for a mailman list.

If you have command line access to your Mailman installation, use
bin/list_members for this. See 'bin/list_members --help'.

If you don't have command line access to your Mailman installation, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp>.
You can use the script referred to in that FAQ to extract the list of
members and flags via the admin web interface, and post-process the
result to get the subset you want.