[Mailman-Users] Problem with virtual domain

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Apr 15 04:20:11 CEST 2007

Giancarlo Rubio wrote:

>I'm try to configure mailman with postfix and have a mistake when send
>mail to server. The web interface is run correctly.
>

>My list (virtual domain)
>openbsd at openbsd-br.org
>
>My real domain
>pontonetsistemas.com.br
>
>When i send a mail to list i get this message (int the mta)
>
>Apr 13 08:29:27 fileserver postfix/qmgr[53878]: E38C71CCD1:
>from=<gianrubio at gmail.com>, size=1722, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
>Apr 13 08:29:27 fileserver postfix/virtual[68735]: E38C71CCD1:
>to=<openbsd at pontonetsistemas.com.br>,
>orig_to=<openbsd at openbsd-br.org>, relay=virtual, delay=0.49,
>delays=0.47/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (unknown user:
>"openbsd at pontonetsistemas.com.br")
>- Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
>I find similar errors on this list, but no way to solve this
>
>My configurations files
<snip>

>############mailman/mm_cf.py########
>MTA = 'Postfix'
>
>POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['openbsd-br.org','openbsd-br.org']

It is unnecessary to have a domain listed more than once in
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS (but it does no harm).

Warning, I know almost nothing about Postfx.

All the mailman stuff, and as far as I can tell the Postfix stuff too,
looks fine to me. This is really a Postfix question, not a Mailman
question.