[Mailman-Users] Subscription Help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Apr 13 07:33:22 CEST 2007

Dave Kall wrote:

>I've already authenticated by the using the password in a separate
>url. Are you saying I need to putt it "all in one url it should
>work?  I'll look into doing that. Then where would I put the
>subscribers to add?

It depends what you are doing. If you already logged in and got the
login cookie and are returning the cookie in the headers of the GET of
the 'subscribe' URL, then you don't need to provide the password a
second time, but I suspect you aren't doing that.

As far as the addresses are concerned, I again refer you to
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-December/041214.html>
where you will see part of the URL is
subscribees=[user_email_address], e.g. subscribees=user at example.com or
maybe even subscribees=user1 at example.com%0D%0Auser2 at example.com.