[Mailman-Users] mailman-bounces with wrong domain

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Wed Apr 11 09:23:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with just one list - the main list called mailman. It was
created with 192.168.11.51 IP as default for this list but since then I
ran fix_url to point it to my current domain and when I visit the general
options page for mailman, I can see the appropriate domain there.

But when I write to listname-owner at mydomain, I get an email from
mailman-bounces at 192.168.11.51

Where do I set this to the domain name? Many thanks in advance!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot