[Mailman-Users] Build Archives after moving to new server

Shadow Shadow at shadowsnetwork.com
Tue Apr 10 21:53:04 CEST 2007

Hi everyone - I have only been working with MailMan a couple of months
and now have run into a real test. I checked your archives and found
nothing that helps -  We moved to a new server a couple of months ago -
now my administrator want me to restore the old archives for the mailing
lists (I inherited this job).  Before the move, I had our old ISP tar
the old server root so I think that I have the old MailMan files but now
don't have a clue to how can I build the archive from these files (I
don't have access to the server root but can send the necessary info
and/or files to the customer support for our ISP).  Can someone point me
in the right direction as to what must be done?

Also, I have been going crazy trying to figure out how to make our
current archives display as a thread rather than the FTP style folders -
two of our lists display as threads but the remander show as FTP folders
------ can someone point me in the right direction for that?

Shadow