[Mailman-Users] content filtering problem

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Mon Apr 9 17:37:38 CEST 2007

Today I received a message that had been rejected by the content
filtering system and I'm not sure why. The sections of the message were:

 I  1 <no description>                 [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.2K]
 I  2 Toastmaster Meeting for Tmrw            [message/rfc822, 7bit, 26K]
 I  3   ><no description>                    [multipa/related, 7bit, 24K]
 I  4     ><no description>              [multipa/alternativ, 7bit, 3.7K]
 I  5       ><no description>        [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii, 0.5K]
 I  6       ><no description>         [text/html, quoted, us-ascii, 2.9K]
 I  7     >NewCiscoLogo.jpg                     [image/jpeg, base64, 20K]

In the pass_mime_types I have:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain

Was the message rejected because the text/plain was quoted?

--
"As blushing will sometimes make a whore pass for a virtuous
 woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense."