[Mailman-Users] No hitches

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sun Apr 8 21:39:48 CEST 2007

Debian just marked Debian 4.0 (etch) as stable, so I upgrade my Debian
3.1 (sarge) colo box to Debian 4.0.  Along the way, it upgraded Mailman
from 2.1.5 to 2.1.9.  Just wanted to let anybody else contemplating such
an upgrade that it went without a hitch.  The stage where it says
"Updating old qfiles" takes rather a long time, but it eventually
finishes.  Mail continues to flow, the web interface works, the archives
work.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>
"Stay calm, be brave, and wait for the signs!"