[Mailman-Users] Virtual hosts

Ira Goldstein igoldste at gw.neric.org
Fri Apr 6 18:50:43 CEST 2007

Hi.  I'm using Mailman with postfix on SUSE, and have gotten to the point where mail to list at dom1.ain and mail to list2 at dom2.ain distribute correctly (and even show up in the appropriate list of lists in dom1.ain/mailman/listinfo and dom2.ainmailman/listinfo .  The problem that I am encountering is if the host is dom1.ain and the virtual is dom2.ain, when I send mail to list2 at dom2.ain, it appears as if it is coming from list2 at dom1.ain,  even after changing the reply_goes_to_list to Explicit address of list at dom2.ain.

Is there a way that mail to  lists on dom2.ain appears as if it comes from dom2.ain, while keeping mail to lists at dom1.ain appearing as if it comes from dom1.ain?

--Ira