[Mailman-Users] Mailman scripts running with wrong group

No One i_was_yah00ed at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 02:39:07 CEST 2007

I have mailman up an running but message are bouncing because of a complaint about the group that the scripts are running as. Here is the error:

 Command output: Group
     mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be  executed as
     group "mail", but the system's mail server executed the mail script  as
     group "nogroup".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as  group
     "mail", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
     `--with-mail-gid=nogroup'.

I have no idea what it is talking about. Is this a postfix issue or a mailman issue. Since I installed mailman as an rpm, I never ran a configure script. This was never an issue in the previous version. What do I need to do now? Thanks.