[Mailman-Users] default settings for newly created lists

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Wed Apr 4 12:58:44 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm running Mailman 2.1.5.1-34 on RHEL4 machine. I will have to create some lists and I don't want to go throught the bin/config_list -o list.cfg list -> edit the cfg file -> bin/config_list -i list.cfg list, but I want to edit the options, that are the source for the creating new lists when I type the ./newlist command. Where is the default setting for new lists stored? I really can't find it.
For example I'd like to have 'msg_footer' option set the same for all my lists, 'generic_nonmember_action' and many others set to my own default, when I create a new list. Is it possible? Where can I do it?

Many thanks, Tomas