[Mailman-Users] Daily admin post -- can it be weekly? (for low traffic lists)

Bretton Vine bretton at hivemind.net
Wed Sep 27 18:46:40 CEST 2006

Patrick Bogen said the following on 2006/09/27 05:03 PM:
> It might be worth mentioning that, as the system administrator, some
> low-impact spam filtering might be in order, to stop these messages
> from even reaching Mailman.

Exim blacklists (regularly updated) along with spamassassin and ACLs and
RBLs are already in place. Yet spam still gets through. Go figure :-)

--
| Bretton Vine | 083 633 8475 | bretton at hivemind.net |
| GPG: http://bretton.hivemind.net/bretton_vine.asc  |

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I
put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small." - Neil Armstrong