[Mailman-Users] Customization for one-way announcement list

Jimmy.do at omicron-lab.com Jimmy.do at omicron-lab.com
Fri Sep 22 00:32:13 CEST 2006

Hi, We have Mailman 2.1.5 and are trying to set up and customize Mailman for
a one-way announcement list for a newsletter.  We have read the various
suggestions in the Mailman FAQ and customize the settings, various txt file
for Email, and the 3 public html pages.  We are encountering some parts
where there is no suggestions in the FAQs.  In particular, they are the
following:

1.  The confirmation html page when someone click on the subscription
confirmation link from within the Email.
2.  The login html page to allow the user to unsubscribe and the options
html page (somelists.domain.com/mailman/options/somelist)

Where can we get to these pages (listed above) to customize? Or

Are they generated by Mailman on the fly?  If so, is it hard to hack the
code, which module, and is it advisable?

Does the new Mailman 2.1.9 provide more customization otpions?

Many thanks for any suggestions or help.

Sincerely,
Jimmy