[Mailman-Users] Archive Search not pulling all files

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Thu Sep 21 15:49:47 CEST 2006

I am running mailman version 2.1.5.

Everything was functioning normally.  I just received an incident
request stating that the Namazu search was not pulling all archives.

I looked in my NMZ.err file and am seeing the following messages:

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-author
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-author is not a Pipermail message file! skipped.

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-date
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-date is not a Pipermail message file! skipped.

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-subject
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-subject is not a Pipermail message file! skipped.

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-thread
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/database/2006-Sep
tember-thread is not a Pipermail message file! skipped.

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/index.html
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/index.html is not
a Pipermail message file! skipped.

/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/pipermail.pck
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/documentumdevelopers/pipermail.pck is
not a Pipermail message file! skipped.

I am not sure how to go about troubleshooting this issue.  I looked for
the error message in the archives, but did not find it. Any help is
appreciated.  Thank you.

Pati

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.