[Mailman-Users] List My Other Subscriptions Not working

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Sep 20 04:50:07 CEST 2006

Dave Troiano wrote:

>When I try to do this, I receive the following error
>message:
>
>"Note: The list administrator may not view the other
>subscriptions for
>this
>user."
>
>It seems like this should work, and I should not be
>receiving this
>error
>message.

Why should the admin of one list be allowed to view/change information
for a user's other subscriptions to lists of which she/he may not be
the admin?

>Does anyone know of a way to resolve this
>issue so that I may
>see
>what other lists a specific member is on?

If you are the site admin, log on with the site password and you will
be able to do this. If you are not the site admin, but you have access
to the command line scripts, use bin/find_member.