[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

Jason R. Mastaler jason at mastaler.com
Sun Sep 17 21:10:29 CEST 2006

On 9/17/06 2:32 AM, Brad Knowles wrote:
> What parts of the Mailman community can only access this mailing list
> (and the archives) via services like Gmane, as opposed to subscribing to
> this mailing list, and reading our public archives that we maintain on
> python.org and at mail-archive.com?

It's not what, but rather, how.  Reading mailing list archives from a
web interface is neither convenient nor efficient.  Gmane offers them to
readers via NNTP as well as RSS feeds, and has a real-time indexing
search engine for each list, among many other features.  It's a
wonderful service, you really should check it out sometime -
http://gmane.org/