[Mailman-Users] RELEASED: Mailman 2.1.9

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Sep 13 16:10:06 CEST 2006

* Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org>:
> On behalf of the GNU Mailman development team, I'm please to announce
> GNU Mailman 2.1.9.  This is primarily a security and bug fix release
> and it is highly recommended that all sites upgrade to this version.
> Mailman 2.1.9 also contains support for two new languages: Arabic and
> Vietnamese.
>
> Mailman is free software for managing email mailing lists and e-
> newsletters.  Mailman is used for all the python.org and
> SourceForge.net mailing lists, as well as at hundreds of other sites.
>
> For more information, including download links, please see:
>
> 	http://www.list.org

> 	http://mailman.sf.net
> 	http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman

The download link on http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/download.html
pointing to http://www.list.org/mailman.tar.gz doesn't work.

The download link on http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/download.html
pointing to http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mailman/
lacks 2.1.9

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155