[Mailman-Users] Question about Debian/Ubuntu Mailman Package

Barry Finkel b19141 at britaine.ctd.anl.gov
Tue Sep 12 21:45:06 CEST 2006

I wrote, in part:
>>My question is this - what have I just installed in the Ubuntu
>>package?  Is it mailman at some patch level?  Is there code that
>>Debian or Ubuntu has added/changed from the mailman distribution?

And Dragon replied:
>Well, there are only two ways to answer your questions.
>
>Talk to the people who create the Ubuntu distribution or take your
>source code and do a diff against the official version.

I am new to Ubuntu.  As far as I can tell, there is no source that
was included in the package, except

     /usr/share/doc/mailman/src/cgi-wrapper.c
     /usr/share/doc/mailman/src/mail-wrapper.c
     /usr/share/doc/mailman/src/vsnprintf.c
     /usr/share/doc/mailman/src/common.c.gz

I will have to check with the system administrator, who knows more
about Ubuntu than I.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov