[Mailman-Users] HTML Newsletter Setup

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat Sep 9 02:37:13 CEST 2006

--On September 8, 2006 7:17:26 AM -0500 Larry Stone
<lstone19 at stonejongleux.com> wrote:

> No need for a different mail client as Entourage will add headers. It's on
> the Options pane of the account edit window. Since that's not a Mailman
> issue, ask me off-line if you need more information.

To which I reply:

But be careful -- unless I'm misunderstanding, if you use that set of
Entourage preferences for any other use, then all the mail you send will
contain the list-approval password in the Approved header.

Probably better to get mutt from <http://www.mutt.org>, build it, and use
that to send your mail out.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779