[Mailman-Users] Writing a Mailman Script

Nerses Ohanyan ohanyan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:47:23 CEST 2006

Thanks.  I looked at the archives, but so far I'm not seeing anything
particularly useful.  Does anyone know what exactly is being passed to
my handler?  does anyone know where msg, mlist and msgdata are defined
(or the appropriate variables) ?   Not even sure I'm making sense.

I'll keep digging and if I find anything I'll post.

Thanks again Brad.