[Mailman-Users] Config_list doesn't copy the "Public HTML Pages"

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 7 03:43:57 CEST 2006

At 10:39 AM -0500 2006-09-06, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

>  I didn't even know there *were* list-specific versions of that; could
>  you tell me where they end up if they're created?

The list specific stuff would be under the /usr/local/mailman/lists
directory.  So, for example, it might be
/usr/local/mailman/lists/example for templates that are not
language-specific, and /usr/local/mailman/lists/example/en for
templates that are specific to English, and
/usr/local/mailman/lists/example/fr for templates that are specific
to French, etc....

At least, I think that's the right path.  I haven't confirmed this
with the information in the documentation or the FAQ with regard to
templates, and we don't have any list-specific templates that I know
of on any of the lists I help to administer.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.