[Mailman-Users] Postfix Question

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Sep 4 04:04:30 CEST 2006

At 9:46 PM -0400 2006-09-03, Jason [WeatherServer] wrote:

>  Thank you for the reply. At least some people are able to answer questions
>  rather then replying with more then just read the FAQ's

Actually, Mal's reply doesn't help.  It would cause all e-mail to be
routed through the given machine, as opposed to just the unknown
local users.

I don't want to give you a wrong answer, so I want to make sure that
you get the right answer from the correct sources.  Don't just
believe anyone on this list, because that's not what this list is
intended to support.

I'm sorry, sometimes the best answer really is to have you read the FAQ.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.