[Mailman-Users] Add "sender's name/email" to BODY of mail as header?

Mal maltokyo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 03:39:44 CEST 2006

I want all mails sent to the list to come from the list's email address...

But, in this case, if the user forgets to sign their name at the
bottom of their mail body, effectively the mail to the list is
anonymous...!

Is there a way to add the user name (or email address) to the top of
each mail so that the mails have the name of the sender, while the
mail itself comes from the list address?

I have looked high and low for an answer, but noone seems to have the solution.
Thank you!
Mal