[Mailman-Users] Mailman working, but very slow delivery of posted mails

Mal maltokyo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:01:36 CEST 2006

Dear Patrick,
Thank you very much for your reply.

> What MTA are you using?
Postfix latest version.

Checking the logs that you suggested, I found the cause for this
delay, however, do not know how to get around it...

When I am sending mails to the list from any other smtp server than my
isp's (from webmail etc), the delivery is instant!
However, when I send a mail from my isp's smtp server (which is the
same smtp that postfix is using to send all mails that are posted to
my list), then delivery takes about 1 hour!!

Does anyone know why that could be?  Is it confusing my isp's smtp server???

Thank you for your help.
Mal