[Mailman-Users] How to move a list from 2.1.2

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Oct 29 21:33:13 CET 2006

At 4:05 PM +0100 10/29/06, Anders Norrbring wrote:

>  I have a bunch of lists that resides on an old 2.1.2 installation.
>  I want to move these to a newer machine with Mailman v2.1.7.

Keep in mind that 2.1.7 has been superceded by 2.1.8 and now 2.1.9.
I believe that there may be some serious security issues with the
older code, and would recommend that you upgrade to the current
version as opposed to 2.1.7.

The upgrade steps should be the same, the only thing that will differ
is the version of Mailman.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.