[Mailman-Users] Multiple Installations on same server...

Phillip Ryker pryker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 21:15:40 CEST 2006

Sorry, let me be more specific:

I have this for my config file:

MM_UID=mailman
MM_GID=mailman
MM_HOME=/virtual/${lc::$domain}/mailman
MM_WRAP=MM_HOME/mail/mailman
MM_LISTCHK=MM_HOME/lists/${lc::$local_part}/config.pck
domainlist mm_domains = listsrv.domain1.com : listsrv.domain2.com
domainlist local_domains = @ : listsrv.domain1.com : listsrv.domain2.com

mailman_router:
    driver = accept
    domains = +mm_domains
    require_files = MM_LISTCHK
    local_part_suffix_optional
    local_part_suffix = -admin     : \
                        -bounces   : -bounces+* : \
                        -confirm   : -confirm+* : \
                        -join      : -leave     : \
                        -owner     : -request   : \
                        -subscribe : -unsubscribe
    transport = mailman_transport

mailman_transport:
    driver = pipe
    command = MM_WRAP \
              '${if def:local_part_suffix \
                    {${sg{$local_part_suffix}{-(\\w+)(\\+.*)?}{\$1}}} \
                    {post}}' \
              $local_part
    current_directory = MM_HOME
    home_directory = MM_HOME
    user = MM_UID
    group = MM_GID

and I am seeing the following in my main.log for exim:

No such file or directory: failed to chdir to
/virtual/:listsrv.swiftnetworks.com/mailman

so it appears it is placing an additional : in the directory name.
Problem is with a single colon it is not working either as the address
is not routable.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Phil