[Mailman-Users] Digest Options

Jon Loose jjloose at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 15:41:33 CEST 2006

I have some users who would like the digest to be
provided in a different format, which seems a logical
third option over and above Mime/Plain.

The ideal would be a single HTML message which
combines all of the HTML/plain messages that have been
sent to the list, with attachments aggregated and
placed at the end of the combined message.  This is
something quite different than mailman does already -
but I felt it was worth raising.

An alternative might be a combination of the current
Mime/Plain options, with a single text containing all
the messages, with Mime attachments at the bottom for
any attachments to the original messages.

I have probably not described these thngs very well,
but any reflections on this would be appreciated.

With thanks,

Jon