[Mailman-Users] Python API

Paul Gevers paul at climbing.nl
Fri Oct 27 21:54:53 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am working on a customized user management system created in
python/Zope. Currently I am using the bash script in mailman/bin to
communicate with Mailman, but I like to do a little bit more (which is
also possible with the "withlist" script) and in the main time speed
thinks up by python directly. However, I want to be as sure as possible
that my code does not break on software update. I tried to locate a
document with the python API, but I didn't find it.

It appears that the Mailman API is defined in MailList.py. Is this true?
How stable is this API?

With kind regards,
Paul Gevers