[Mailman-Users] SPAM e-mail filtering

cmowen at att.net cmowen at att.net
Fri Oct 27 18:33:55 CEST 2006

SPAM, as always is a hot topic and I may on the wrong forum, but...

All the addresses on the website have been picked up by spammers, and they are sending a "picture" of a message that gets by filters. I can stop the SPAM to the mailman newslist with moderation, but my problem really falls to other user address (non-maillist) that I have no way to stop. I am using Spamassin 3.1.7 and cpanel e-mail filtering is the only tools I have available. I am not sure that they even check mail directed to the list?