[Mailman-Users] notice to non-member submissions

Charles Stroom charles at stremen.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 27 17:20:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am running a small mailman list and have a couple of non-member submissions
(99.5% spam, but occasionally a genuine message from a member using an
alternative email address) per day.  The default of mailman is "hold" and at
the end of the day I discard them after a check.

Recently I noticed that such senders are being notified that their submission
is being "on hold" and I would like to stop that.  Is there an option
somewhere to do so and keeping "hold" as default?  I have been unable to find
it.  (Mailman 2.1.6)

Charles Stroom

email: charles at stremen dot xs4all dot nl