[Mailman-Users] Problem With DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN

Jon Forrest forrest at ce.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 26 02:41:07 CEST 2006

(Mailman 2.1.9 on Fedora Core 5 Linux)

In mm_cfg.py I have

	DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'

However, when I go to my mailman/listinfo page the
links to my lists are wrong. They're

instead of

If I enter a corrected link (without the extra "https//")
into my browser I get to the right page.

This is happening even though I (believe) I followed the instructions
in section 4.27 of the FAQ by running

	bin/withlist -l -a -r fix_url

I'm not sure if it matters by in Defaults.py I have

	DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'https://mailman.ce.berkeley.edu'
	add_virtualhost( 'mailman.ce.berkeley.edu', 'martin.ce.berkeley.edu' )

What am I doing wrong that causes the incorrect URLs to appear?

Cordially,
--
Jon Forrest
forrest at ce.berkeley.edu
Computer Resources Manager
Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept.
305 Davis Hall
Univ. of Calif., Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1710
510-642-0904