[Mailman-Users] header_filter_rules bug?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Oct 23 04:42:44 CEST 2006

Bob Tschannen-Moran wrote:

>1. The action for that rule is Discard.
>2. The post from me is held by the list until I Accept it, then it is sent
>on.
>3. As the poster, I immediately receive the "Your message to LIST awaits
>moderator approval" notice.
>4. The post from me has the following header line:

>It does not have the line:

>(Which is the one I want blocked).

I can't find a reason for this behavior in the Mailman 2.1.9 base.
There may be some cPanel mod affecting this, but I don't know anything
about that.

Do you have access to the actual Mailman code on your server? If so,
can you send off-list to me the Mailman/Handlers/SpamDetect.py file.
If you can do that, I can try to verify whether or not there is a
cPanel mod that would cause this.

Again, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp>.