[Mailman-Users] external web interface

BRAVAL François Francois.Braval at dr8.cnrs.fr
Thu Oct 19 10:19:52 CEST 2006

Hi again

I will use the first solution for the moment as I want 2 web servers: an internal one and one in our dmz for testing purpose.
The VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = Off setting works great and I got no longer a 'bug' error on list creation.
I keep the second way in mind for future usage
Continue testing...

Thx mark

069.htp>.