[Mailman-Users] Auto-deleting mail from outside .no?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Oct 17 21:11:38 CEST 2006

At 11:50 AM -0500 10/17/06, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

>  Actually, discard_these_nonmembers on the same admin page I cited is a better
>  option if most of it is spam.

Actually, this kind of rejection should be done within the MTA,
before the message ever gets to Mailman.  If the message you want to
reject has already hit Mailman, then you've already lost the battle.

Which makes this question more appropriate for a different mailing list.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.