[Mailman-Users] Custom Sign-Up Form

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Oct 17 01:11:28 CEST 2006

At 8:03 PM +0200 10/16/06, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

>  Using this opportunity, has anyone thought of really making all these
>  pages simpler, less jargon-free and more understandable for a typical,
>  non-technical user?

That's a wonderful idea.  However, since most of the people who
contribute to these efforts are people who've been around for a while
and who understand the importance of things like reading the FAQs,
this is kind of a self-selecting community.

If you could provide some contributions in this area, that would be wonderful.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.