[Mailman-Users] Change Footer i email

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Oct 14 21:50:22 CEST 2006

Lennart Svensson wrote:

>How can I change the footer for email in one distrubition list (Not general for all lists)

In the list admin web interface Non-digest options->msg_footer and
Digest options->digest_footer. These can also be set from the command
line with bin/config_list.

Note that the mm_cfg.py settings DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER and
DEFAULT_DIGEST_FOOTER affect only newly created lists. They don't
affect lists that exist at the time they are set.