[Mailman-Users] VERP with Postfix recipient_delimiter of "-"

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Thu Oct 12 17:18:46 CEST 2006

I've Googled around, and haven't seen anything useful. I'm hoping
someone else can point me in the right direction here.

I'm running Postfix 2.1.5 with the following key definitions:

    recipient_delimiter = -
    smtpd_authorized_verp_clients = $mynetworks
    owner_request_special = no

and Mailman 2.1.5, with the following:

    VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = Yes
    VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes
    VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes

However, no VERP happens at all. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So, the question is, do I have to tweak the default VERP_FORMAT,
VERP_REGEXP, VERP_PROBE_FORMAT, VERP_PROBE_REGEXP, or anything else to
make this happen? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just well and
truly broken?

Any help would be, well, helpful.

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.