[Mailman-Users] Show all list members on roster?

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:13:35 CEST 2006

On 10/11/06, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> Is there any reason why the roster presented to the site or list admin
> should not show hidden members if they are identified as hidden?

Sounds reasonable to me. The only issue I'd have is the transparency
of it. Maybe have a note at the top that says, "You are currently
authenticated as the <list, site> administrator, so hidden users are
displayed in the list below." And, possibly, mark the hidden users?
(Greyed out, asterisk, something.)

--
- Patrick Bogen