[Mailman-Users] How do I edit the footer-info so that it affects ALL emails sent outof my create

Eric Salonen saloneneric at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:59:58 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

This has been probably asked a bunch of times, but I could not find the
answer anywhere.

So the question is:

How do I edit the footer of the emails that are sent to the subscribers?

I have a whole bunch of mailing lists (about 50-100) so modifying the footer
from the web GUI would be a very slow process. I need to add some text so
that it adds the text to all mailing lists.

I found the following file in my Mailman Home:

Mailman/Defaults.py

But according to this file, it only modifies the footer for new created
mailing lists, my need is to modify existing lists.

Im using Mailman version 2.1.7.

Thanks to anybody who answers.

KR,
--

Eric Salonen
Customer Support Officer

AMBIENTIA LTD. - DIGITAL BUSINESS AWARENESS

Visamäentie 35, FIN-13100 Hämeenlinna, Finland
Tel. +358 3 630 020, Fax +358 3 630 0260, http://www.ambientia.net/