[Mailman-Users] FW: Mailman @ Ghoulnet

Cath O'Connell cath at smelliesavage.com
Mon Oct 9 11:35:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

We have a domain hosted at Ghoulnet on which we have enabled a couple of mailing lists, which I'm told use your software.

We are having some problems, in that when we send an email to the list it just disappears - no bounce message, no delivery failure, no nothing - just disappears into the ether somewhere. Can you shed any light? The people at Ghoulnet seem to know nothing about the software and have referred me to yourselves directly!

To set up the list, we gave it a name and an administrator password, then we imported people from a text file. The members all seem to be there as when you log in to look they are all visible.

Also, some users are receiving emails with password reminders - what are these passwords for? We didn't set them up and I'm a bit confused about what they are for!

If you can shed any light at all I would be most grateful as we have now been trying to get this working for two or three months!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Cath

Cath O'Connell