[Mailman-Users] TroubleSubscribing/Unsubscribing/Sending Messages

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 4 17:07:15 CEST 2006

Ki Song wrote:

>Got it. I just restarted mailmanctl and it is running smoothly.
>
>How come this process is not running by default?
>How can I make sure that the next time the system is rebooted, that
>mailmanctl starts on boot?

It probably does. If not, you probably want to install the
scripts/mailman script so it does. See
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node42.html>.

mailmanctl starts all eight qrunners. In your case, it seems that at
some point, CommandRunner died. Check Mailman's qrunner log for
information about this. Also, once you have determined from the
qrunner log when CommandRunner stopped, look at Mailman's error log
and perhaps other system logs for more information.