[Mailman-Users] gmail and yahoo blocked?

Levent Elpen leventelpen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:22:22 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a problem recently (I have not, before). I have two mailman
lists on my server and cpanel. One runs properly and send mail to all
server types include gmail and yahoo. Other, runs properly, too, but
does not send specially my yahoo and gmail adresses. This list's admin
address is my gmail address. This gmail address never receive from my
two list mails, only yahoo receive. Now, my yahoo address does not any
mail from my problem list in question in one way or another. This
yahoo address receive from other list.

How I can solve this problem? I did everything (configuration) but did
not work.

Sincerely,

Levent Elpen from Turkey.

--